All of these posts are going to be out of order since I am so behind on blogging, and as 2 weeks have gone by since this trip (maybe 3 Im not sure) I will not have a great memory as to what we did each day of the trip. In spite of this, I do know we had a great great time, and that the trip took on a general theme.... FOOD!
Charleston is so beautiful, albeit HOT. I mean sweltering. But that didn't stop us from getting out and about.
Raughley loved the never ending supply of boats,
And horses.
The highlight of his trip (besides playing in Carl's new apartment) was seeing the animals and going on the carriage ride.
Check out Bill. He is 2000 pounds!!!
All this pregnancy weight gain might make me feel 2000 pounds, but its nothing compared to this sucker. He was a big boy.
I personally loved all the architecture of the city.
Check out this fire station... real dog? I'll let you decide.
And the greenery, the trees, flowers, spanish moss, huge oaks... it was breathtaking.
This kind of view was pretty much everywhere.
Fortunately rain kept us slightly cool as we waited in line for Justine's- a local tradition. Apparently if you don't wait in line you can't appreciate how good the food was. And it was.
More on the food later.



No comments:
Post a Comment