I've been lazy uploading pictures, so I've just got a post for you today. Tomorrow I will be 16 weeks along with baby #2, and I've been asked a lot, is this pregnancy harder than the last? At first I said "no", but lately I've been saying yes, yes, yes! I've realized, it's just different. I still think my house smells bad, am nauseous, tired, have a stuffy nose, am dizzy, and emotional, but each is in a different extreme. For example, I almost passed out in my den with R twice on the way to work, and have not come near passing out with Baby 2. This sickness seems to be lasting longer, but as I say that, I woke up today and my fridge didn't make me gag, the thought of blogging didn't turn my stomach, and I was able to think about being productive... could today be the day?
Speaking of turning my stomach, nature must do some crazy things while you are pregnant, because on both occasions this has happened to me. The things I usually love become REVOLTING to me. Using my camera, working in the back yard, blogging, organizing (I know) all became things that make me nauseous just upon the thought of them, so when I thought about going in the back yard this morning and didn't gag, I took that as a great sign. Reading, thank goodness, has not turned me off and I have been reading up a storm. I'm halfway thought book 5 of HP and loving the distraction. With Raughley I couldn't read. I take that back, I couldn't read anything but Twilight. Strange. Thank goodness that has changed this time around. I don't think I could take anymore Edward and Bella with this pregnancy.
Meanwhile, my two year old is in the midst of the terrible twos, while remaining the sweetest, funniest most loving little guy I've ever seen...how is this possible? He's screaming up a storm one minute, then making me laugh by giving me "pish kith" (fish kisses) the next. He's so tall. I can't get over it. He loves to play golf in the den, and wants to be "oh-sigh" (outside) as much as possible. He is speaking in sentences and it's freaky how smart he is. He COUNTED TO TEN the other day. I am not lying. Of course I can't seem to get him to do it again without getting stuck on chanting six over and over again, but who cares. And probably all 2 year olds can count to ten and I just think my child is a genius like every other mom.
So Ill see if this string of good health keeps up and if so, Ill start posting the pics from Charleston, and others from my iPhone I have of R at the Pooh movie, the pool, etc. Keep your fingers crossed that the nausea stays away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment