Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

Welcome to 2012!!!  I can't believe 2011 has already come and gone.  This time next week I will be in full baby mode as I have been scheduled for an induction Wednesday the 11th at 5:00 a.m.  (Which means I may or may not have had the baby at this point next week, but let's not quibble over details shall we?)  I am so relieved to have a date set that I feel like a new person!  No more timing contractions, sitting around biting my nails thinking "is this it?"  I can spend the next week really relaxing, and enjoying my last few days of just me, R and C.  Let the excitement and anticipation begin!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to say the 11th is a fabulous bday date! And 1/11 is mighty close to my great bday 11/11 :) Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear!!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete