Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Today's the Day!
Well, Im sitting here waiting on Chase to finish getting ready and then we are headed to the hospital to deliver Baby William Patrick! I can't believe today is finally the day we will get to meet him. I have a mixture of anxiety and excitement as I am being induced, and having a specific date set for delivery gives you a much different feeling than say waiting around for labor to start. Im kind of sad I won't have that "aha" moment, but at the same time to excited to know what day to be ready to go! There is no way the Dr will send me home for false labor and that is a good feeling. So here we go! Stay tuned for more info to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck today! I will keep you in my prayers!
ReplyDelete