Wednesday, September 12, 2012

8 Months


Liam turned Eight Months Old yesterday!  I can't believe how fast time has flown by.  He is finally able to sit really well by himself, which is such a relief to his big brother, who is more than ready to welcome him into the fold of play time.  


Particularly this creation of imagination, the stroller boat.  

It came complete with one paddle, some fish and a fishing pole, and provided Hours of distraction.  

Liam is full of personality, is quite the flirt with his blue eyes and addicting smile, and has started talking, saying things like "bababa", and sometimes I think I hear Ma, Ra and Da.  Wishful thinking I'm sure, but who knows!  


He is finally sleeping 12 hours during the night. (Except for last night where he woke up at midnight and wanted food.)  He's eating 20-24 ounces a day, FOUR whopping servings of solids, and working on finger foods like cheese and bread.  


When he sits up he tends to bend forward to all fours and I think he'll be bear crawling very soon.  Watch out world, here he comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment