I can't believe I forgot to post about this trip, but things have been busy this past week and I totally forgot. Chase and I got to take a weekend getaway to Dallas for the first Bama game over Labor day weekend. It was so much fun to have a whole weekend to ourselves. Thanks to mom and dad for watching the boys,
And to Emily and Howard for watching the big boy.
We really enjoyed ourselves!
We stayed at the Gaylord Texan, with tons of other Bama fans and the feeling of excitement was everywhere.
Cowboy stadium was unbelievable! It looks like a spaceship.
We were really lucky and got to go on the field with some friends before the game, which was so cool.
The game was fun, the company was fun, and we even got to eat dinner with some old friends at a great steakhouse that Friday night. I didn't get a picture of us but hopefully I can snag one from them.
And Here it is!
Sunday we headed home, ready to see the boys.
Sweet Home Alabama!







No comments:
Post a Comment