Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Family Reunion

Mom's family had an extended family reunion in Talladega two weekends ago.  We saw family from all over the country, and I know everyone had a good time catching up.  The boys and I spent some time with them as well, mostly at the lake.  







After a little swimming, a little jet ski riding, and a lot of eating, everyone headed to Talladega for some sightseeing and more food.  Below is Raughley by his Great Great Great Grandmothers house.  
 I told him it was GiGi's hosue when she was a little girl, and he told me that "no, it was his house when he was a big boy."  Interesting.






Grandmama's second cousin, can you see the family resemblance?

Uncle Robert, who won a huge ESPN award this year for his work at the School for the Deaf and the Blind.  

Aunt Alice and Uncle Bob (below)







I know everyone had a great time reminiscing!

No comments:

Post a Comment