Saturday was Raughley's one (maybe he'll get to go to another one, not sure yet) game of the 2012 football season. He had a great time I think, except for when he got too hot and had a little pout session.
But all's well that ends well, and once he got into the spirit of the day he took off running. And posing. Literally.
Especially when he got to play a little pigskin with JC.
We had a good time at the tailgate, and then we headed over to Richard's RV for some more fun. I forgot to take any pictures of Ra Ra and the big bus!
He really enjoyed the game, but I can't believe this was almost a whole year since his last visit to B-D.

We sat in our seats for a hot second, and then headed to the fence to check out the action first hand.
Jenny and George sat with us, and were great sports for following us around and then leaving during the second half.
We even spotted some friends in the crowd!









No comments:
Post a Comment