Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dress Shopping and Dessert Eating



After our walk through Washington Square Park, we headed to Emily and Cameron's Apartment.  LOVED it.   So nice and much bigger than I had imagined a NY apt to be.  


We headed uptown to Central Park for a super fun day of Bridal shopping and brunch eating at Bergdorfs! I was in heaven.  

Check out that view!



We traipsed through the park on our way to Vera Wang and Carolina Herrera.  Bridal Dress Heaven, in other words.  I didn't take any dress pictures, but you can imagine how beautiful everything was.  









After dresses we headed to a fun rooftop bar for afternoon drinks and a killer view of the Empire State Building.  


And then headed to dinner where we consumed about six desserts.  Each one was too good to pass up!









 What a fun night that ended at a speakeasy.  Drinks were served in tea cups, how fun is that?






No comments:

Post a Comment