Saturday, December 18, 2010

Candlyland at the Club

Thursday night the Wise's had the whole clan to the Club for a Candyland party and dinner.  

I believe there were 14 adults and 1 child present for the event.  

We all had so much fun watching Raughley run through the scavenger hunt, eating sweets like there was no tomorrow. 



The night started with cocktails and coloring (cocktails for the adults, coloring for the kids, obviously)

Then we headed over the enchanted bridge into the Candyland wonderland.

There was so much to take in, and different stations to stop at and create, play and eat.  

Of course, R found a girl to hit on.  Typical. 


We got his picture by Gloppy, who don't you know the last bad guy before you finish the game... If you get stuck in Gloppy's chocolate goo swamp, you have to go back to the beginning and start over!



I don't think this guy would have minded being stuck in the chocolate swamp one bit!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I could be wrong (since her face isn't showing completely), but I'm pretty positive that little girl is my cousin, Bebe Kate! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete