Last night we were asked to come watch Frances Ellen and William open all of their wedding gifts that they had received up to this point.
I was amazed at all the wonderful things people had given them.
Raughley was invited as well, and spent most of the night eating crackers and playing trains, in between trips to FE's brother William's room to ooh and aah at his big boy things.
I was reminded of the time about 3 1/2 years ago when Chase and I were opening all of our wedding gifts. Time really flies by!
There is much more to opening gifts than just ripping into paper and packaging, like tagging each gift and writing down who, where, when...
It was most certainly a family affair.
It is cracking me up in these pictures, however, that only one person is blurry. Because of the low lighting, I had to use a slower shutter speed, which is fine for those of us who sit still, but someone kept moving!!
Can you spot the blurry figure?
After the gifts were opened we enjoyed some yummy chili and dessert, and commented how their house would probably be filled all over again with more gifts in about 3 days.
And only three weeks to go until the big day!











No comments:
Post a Comment