While this little person uses his brain to experiment with his toys,
This person has been VERY jealous. He's all up in everyone's business, and howling anytime I even pick up my purse. NOT happy when we leave the house. He lets us know it too, by finding something he can chew. This morning I discovered he had somehow opened two doors, one being a sliding door, into the closet to find where his stocking stuffers were being stored. Once rawhide bone is now no more.
Then he pouts. But who can't adore this face! I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to be left alone at Christmas either!
But back to this guy. Here's outfit number one for the wedding- I think he looks like such a buster brown don't you? loving it!
He's quite the fashionista, because he won't take this hat off ever. It goes with him everywhere he goes. He even took the time to color coordinate his shoes with his hat!
And he's off! Just when I had you worried talking about fashion and my toddler, here he is proving that he's all boy. Loving anything with a steering wheel. I had to pry his fingers off this one when it was time to leave the store.





No comments:
Post a Comment