Monday, December 6, 2010

A Hunting We Will Go!

This weekend, instead of watching Chase drive away to hunt his heart out, Raughley and Bryant and I decided to go with him!

Raughley got to spend some time with his Poppy out in the woods.  

He loved the outdoors, and we had to drag him inside every night once it got too cold.  

Oh and this firetruck went with him EVERYWHERE, no exceptions other than the bed.  

It was a nice way to relax and get away from it all, even if only for 48 hours.

We didn't even have cell service, although little man tried to make use of the land line.  

Uncle William came too, and I think in spite of this face he's making while I try to take the ipad from him, had a really great time as well.  

Of course there was good food to be eaten by all, as Miss Ida's cooking is never shabby, and we came home three pounds heavier than when we left.  

No comments:

Post a Comment