You've all heard the tale.
Baby visits Santa, Baby screams in Santa's lap,
repeat. (until Santa probably goes home and has a BIG cocktail)
Why I though my little man would be different I do not know.
We talked about "ho ho", we pointed to him, ooed and aaahd at the reindeer, even went to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops to make the visit less stressful than say, the Galleria.
Some wonderful old man even gave us his "Bass Pass" which let us to the front of the line. All signs were pointing to a positive Clause experience.
He pointed at Santa and ho ho'd, and I got my camera ready. It was time...
For the drama
The torture!
The "why did you do this to me mom and dad?"
But then we found the crayons and all was made better. Maybe next year Santa will not be such a torturous experience!










Hah! Hate that he was scared but that pic of him screaming is so classic and hilarious. And I feel his pain, I was terrified of santa for the majority of my childhood.
ReplyDeleteHAHA. Must be this age. Caroline did the same thing. Loved your post!
ReplyDelete