Well, the wedding weekend was a success. The bride looked beautiful walking down the aisle, the MOB and FOB did a fantastic job planning and executing this enormous event. The Jordan's were wonderful, truly a loving, fun family. Linds and Jon Mark both are so lucky to have each other and such wonderful families to be a part of.
I wish I could say I took so many pictures, but I didn't take ONE!!! Once I saw photographers at each event, I said- Im just going to enjoy myself and soak it all in. So if you want a shot of Linds on her big day, check out Abby's Blog. She took some great shots of B's house and of Linds in her dress.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, (almost literally, they were at the farm) Bryant got stuck in some barbed wire and had to be rushed to the er for dogs. Luckily he suffered only a minor cut, though deep, and has a few stitches. Since he loves to lick the wound, he has to wear this lovely Elizabethan collar (love the name of this btw). What a sad face is this!
So between dancing my booty off Saturday in 4 inch heels (borrowed from Emily- the lady has style) and fighting off a virus, I find myself this morning- exhausted. I love weddings and parties and seeing family, but there is also something to be said about routine- I crave it sometimes. So back to the hamster wheel we go!


Poor little Bryant!! How weird...Daisy was at the ER for dogs this weekend too! I'm glad you all had a fun weekend though! See you later this week!
ReplyDelete