Last night we had some ''happy time" with R because after 6 days of being sick he is finally feeling better! I took him back to the doctor yesterday for the 3rd time in a week, but thank goodness I did because he was starting to get an ear infection! Poor little guy- stomach bug and ear infection in the same week! So after a gruesome shot of antibiotics and a good long nap, he was starting to feel much better, and even had the energy to do a little "singing" last night!
(He usually claps through the whole of this song, but I think he got a little stage fright with the camera in front of him.)
Just to show you a little developmental milestone, we didn't practice this over and over like some tricks we try to get him to do. This song is just one of the handful of baby songs I know, so I sing it randomly and he just picked it up on his own. I was singing it to him the other day while I took his temp to distract him from the uncomfortable humiliation that is the rectal thermometer, and he to my amazement starting clapping along! The mind of a baby is an amazing thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment