Monday, March 1, 2010

Sweet Sick Boys

I find myself in a rare place this afternoon... alone and in total quiet.  Normally I would find this a great place to be, but in these circumstances, it is not.  My two sweet boys (one little, one big- aka husband and baby) are sick as dogs.  The dreaded stomach bug. Yuck.  I feel so bad for them, both laying in bed asleep, fighting off a virus, and only hope that I don't get it myself.  I have been so busy all morning driving to the doctor, picking up prescriptions, chicken soup from Zoe's, jello from the pig, making the jello bc they didn't have any ready to go, rocking the baby to sleep, and now here I am in silence for one second... oh wait, somebody's awake...

1 comment:

  1. Poor boys!! I hope everyone feels better soon. Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete