Finally this weekend we get a little taste of Spring, and then what do you know- more cold weather. We took total advantage of the nice warm outdoors this weekend and enjoyed the budding tulip trees! Check out what I did to my front door! Chase made me this wreath out of a vine from the farm, and I stuck tulip flowers in it for decoration! How Martha Stewart of me you say? Well they wilt after 24 hours and I still have them hanging outside on my door. My green thumb is getting better however, as I have managed not to kill my orchid after a month of ownership- yay! The strawberry plants I planted though were eaten by none other than you know who- Bryant. Well, he just thought they might taste good even though they hadn't grown yet. Ill try again with that one some other time. The high today is supposed to be 68- we'll see. I'm suspicious of mother nature at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment