Raughley is smitten with our friend's Emily and Aaron's baby girl, Ella. Em and Aaron are our friends from Boca, and Ella was born sometime in November. I'll never forget being hugely 9 months pregnant and having Em call me to say she was pregnant too! So exciting. We went down to Boca for a quick trip last weekend, and got to eat breakfast with the Diaz' before we left. R was so taken with their little one that he tried to slip a move on her while we ate, he tried to hold her hand, take her paci and even put his hand on her leg!!!! My goodness he's a lady's man already!
Uh oh, no hats allowed at the table mister!
Now who is that beautiful lady sitting next to me?
I'm going to check her out (touch her thigh- sneaky thing) and no one will notice!
Shes got a nice white hat one, and a great paci- I want that!
Yay for me!!! I've got a girlfriend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment