Actually, I do believe today will be nice as well, but unfortunately for us at the Wise Household, little boy is STILL SICK!!!! This is day 6 folks of Stomach Bug 2010. Can you only stop for a minute and imagine what my life has been like the past couple of days.
Okay, you're right- I love every minute of taking care of Raughley, whether he's sick or not, and it's not like I have more than one child to worry about catching it. It just makes me so sad to see him so puny, snuggled up on my chest hugging my neck. (Which is what we have been doing most days this week :(
We're off to the doctor for the 3rd time this week, so say a little prayer that we will get better soon, so I can see that cute smile again and watch him be the happy boy he usually is!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment