Wednesday, December 7, 2011

34 weeks, and 9 years

Today marks 34 weeks along in the pregnancy.  Phew!  I am in many ways ready for WP to be here, and in many ways not.  My body is certainly getting itself ready, and Im having contractions every day, along with other symptoms Ill not go into in public.  So FUN!  I am loving these last few weeks having just Raughley around, because I know things will change drastically once WP gets here and I want to soak up all my time with just R man while I can.

As you may know, today is Pearl Harbor Day, which also represents Chase and my dating anniversary.  (He says its tomorrow, I really think it was yesterday, but whatever, its around this time each year.) Nine years together people!!!  Thats a long time to know someone.  Its been a great nine years too, with each one getting better.  Here's to the tenth year being the best of all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment