I bought Raughley a book for Christmas by this author that I really love. Not knowing what the book was about, I was really touched when it came and I read it to myself. I wanted to share parts of it on the blog. These sections are from "Wherever You Are, My Love Will Find You" by Nancy Tillman
"I wanted you more than you will ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go.
So climb any mountain...climb up to the sky! My love will find you, my love can fly!"
"It never gets lost, never fades, never ends...if you're working or playing or sitting with friends."
"And if someday you're lonely, or someday you're sad, or you strike out at baseball, or think you've been bad... just lift up your face, feel the wind in your hair. That's me, my sweet baby, my love is right there."
"My love is so high, so wide and so deep, it's always right there, even when you're asleep. So hold your head high and don't be afraid, so march to the front of your own parade."

"You are my angel, my darling, my star...and my love will find you, wherever you are."


No comments:
Post a Comment