Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Red Radio Flyer and 36 Week Update

Mimi and Poppy came over last night and brought Raughley his Christmas present... a red radio flyer wagon!   

R loved getting to help put it together, and then decided to fill it with all his favorite toys.  

He pulled it around for a bit, 

Then got in himself!
What a sweet gift, thank you Mimi and Poppy!  This wagon will be loved for years, and by both boys.  


Check out that face, and then compare it to the one below...

They almost look the same!!!  Haha, these are pics from our ultra sound at the 36 week appointment today. We've been so lucky to get so many ultra sounds, and the tech took some 4d pics for us again!  Of course his face is smooshed in these pics, so I don't think this is a great representation of what he will look like, but  I feel like it will be pretty close!  I think he looks like Chase, but with big cheeks.  WP is measuring 5 lbs 14 oz, which is right on average, and everything looks good with him right now!  I was still measuring 1 cm, so no change there, which pretty much gives us the thumbs up that we won't be going to the hospital before Christmas, which is a big relief.  (I'd also lost 2 pounds... yay).  The Doc thinks this would be a 2012 baby, so I could be pregnant for another couple of weeks.  We're just glad he's healthy and going to stay put for at least another 5 days!

Here's the 3-D pic.  Look at those lips!  He's pouting already.  We can't wait to meet you little William Patrick Wise!  

No comments:

Post a Comment