Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random Pics from December


Mom and I took R to the McWane Center to see the train exhibit.  He had the most fun riding Santa's sleigh.  In fact we had to drag him screaming away from it when it became clear it was other children's turns to go.  

Mr. has been so full of personality lately, its really fun seeing him turn into such a funny preschooler.  
And sleeping in his big boy room is really working. He loves it!  Glad one transition has gone easily.  (unlike the paci experience) now if only potty training would go so well.  





My lunch date on Friday.  

More McWane




He even got to see some horses at BlackJack farms.  For such an animal lover, this was a highlight for R.  In fact, he is asking for an elephant for Christmas now.  I hope he doesn't mean a real one!  Sorry to disappoint buddy, but Im not cleaning up after that!  

In William Patrick news, I am 34 1/2 weeks, and hoping to get another 3 in before he gets here.  I go to the Dr. on Wednesday, so stay tuned for more info!  

No comments:

Post a Comment