Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December So Far


Has been fun, exciting, and busy. 

From meeting Santa Claus, which you saw from the previous post, was slightly disastrous, to watching trains at the McWane Center, we've been filling our days up, enjoying Mr. R man really get into his third Christmas.  


Im not sure why Santa wanted me to sit in his lap, I thought I would crush him.  

 But then he wanted Chase to as well.  He thought it would make R more comfortable... Clearly not a great idea.  

 But since then Raughley really believes he sat in Santa's lap, told him he wanted a bicycle and sleigh for Christmas, and had a wonderful time doing it.  I can't wait to show him these pics one day!

Around here we've been decorating, cooking, wrapping, and counting down the days till the 25th.  

The stockings are hung, including one for WP juuuuuuust in case.  

Raughley loves the choo choo around the tree, and also loves to steal ornaments off the branches, which I find all over the house later on.  He thinks they are toys... and in a way they are, so I don't get upset.  I love his wonderment over the whole season, from the star on top of the tree, to the wise men and the camels, and even how he asks me every day if he can go down the chimney.  (Im thinking he thinks HE is Santa Clause).  

But on top of all this Christmas fun, we've been getting ready for baby boy #2.  Washing clothes, bottles, blankets, burp cloths...  

Packing hospital bags, installing car seats, pre registering at the hospital.  All along I thought I'd have a January baby, and all this Christmas and baby stuff wouldn't overlap.. now Im not so sure, but i've had it all done for days now anyway.  

So the nursery is ready, and now we wait- hopefully another couple of weeks. 
Merry Merry!   


No comments:

Post a Comment