So one we finished fishing we sat down for a little break in one of the little rowboats.
Here we are enjoying the sunshine when we hear this buzzing sound.
It was so loud we thought it was a machine.
Finally someone pulls the middle boat a little and we see this cute frog just chirping away.
Then out of the swampy shallows a snake slithers its head up and looks at us, then dives back under the boat. Clearly we had wrecked his potential lunch of fat juicy frog.
Well I was so scared I jumped two boats over and stood on the bench screeching like a little girl.
I'm sure it was harmless, but I do. not. like. snakes. I probably had an Indiana Jones dream about them bunched up at the bottom of a pit that I was trapped in that night.
Or Lonesome Dove where the boy is sucked into the river by them.
Okay, enough, I get it, sorry! Now that those images are in your head, let's move on. Here is cute R man checking out the tractor. Oh and I just noticed that rainbow that showed up in the film. Fun!
Rainbows are much nicer to think about!
And cute toddlers pretending to farm.
And seriously cute bellies poking out of shirts.
I hope we go back soon to do some more fishing.














No comments:
Post a Comment