I was really proud of us this Easter.
We managed to get up, have treats from the Easter Bunny,
hunt for eggs,
eat breakfast,
hunt for more eggs,
take lots of pictures,
eat candy,
shower, get everyone dressed,
take more pictures, walk to church,
get there 30 minutes early,
AND make it through half of church before a meltdown. (no nursery mind you.)
The only incident was when Raughley, having listened to the boisterous opera singer in the pew with us sing "He is Risen" at the top of her lungs, decides to...
COPY her, and sings loudly and in his best falsetto, Right When The Church Fell Silent.
In one of the oldest churches in Charleston, filled with seer sucker suits, hats, military men and ministers.
I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing.
It was a beautiful church with an awesome choir, and I wish we could have stayed,
But it did mean we got first seating at a rooftop restaurant where R could watch the horses on the street below.
Very cool.
It was an Easter I won't forget soon.





















No comments:
Post a Comment