We went to the spring game for Ra Ra's birthday.
That was what he wanted to do on the day he turned 3.
Almost the whole family was there, but we really missed May May and Uncle Carl.
It was cool for the guys and FE to go check out the players on the field before the game.
It's hard to believe these guys are 18 years old!
Raughley told us last night he wants to be a football player when he grows up.
Either that or a pirate.
But no matter what he becomes I will always remember the day he turned three and we went to the football game!
I can't believe it's been three years since you were born big man! You were so brave seeing Big Al, and watching the game like a big boy. I know you may not remember this day years down the road but we all won't forget it!































No comments:
Post a Comment